Sony MXF Converter for Mac-convert Sony MXF on Mac
Best Sony MXF ConverterConvert Sony MXF video for FCP, iMovie, Premiere, FCE, Avid via Sony MXF Converter.
- Convert Sony MXF to proper format/codec for iMovie, FCP(6/7/X), FCE, Avid MC, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, etc.
- Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC output
- Convert Sony MXF to MOV/MP4/MKV/AVI/WMV/MPG/M4V etc. and extract video/audio only
- Support converting Sony MXF files in batch and merge them into one file
- Convert Sony MXF for playback on iDevices, Android/Windows 8 Phone/Tablets, HD TV and HD media players
- Support adding .srt/.ass/.ssa subtitles into video file and Video Editing
Sony MXF Converter Overview
Sony MXF Converter for Mac is a professional Mac MXF Converter with simple and efficient Sony MXF conversion workflow. It's a good camcorder assistant for Sony XDCAM camcorder users, support Avid/Blackmagic Design edited Sony MXF files; adopt advanced audio and video sync technology. The Sony MXF Converter for Mac is good at converting Sony mxf to proper codec for NLE on mac, such as Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, Apple InterMediate Codec, DVCPRO, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V, etc. for editing Sony MXF in Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Aperture 3, Kdenlive, Keynote, Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe After Effects CS6, DaVinci Resolve, iPhoto as well as QuickTime MOV.
It also works well with latest Apple iPhjone and Apple TV; Android tablets; Windows 8 devices etc.; well support XBox 360, PS3, etc. What's more, the program support adding .srt, .ass or .ssa subtitle into video file.
1. When converting Sony MXF footage using Final Cut Pro oriented format templates (e.g. Apple ProRes), please ensure that your computer has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise the converted files will have audio only without image.
2. If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video.
3. Sony MXF Converter for Mac support outputting the original one audio track separately.
Sony MXF Converter Features
Convert Sony MXF to popular videos on Mac
Support most popular output video formats, like AVI, MPEG, MP4, MKV, FLV, H.264, MOV, MTS, WMV, etc.
Support other source videos
Convert TS, MTS, M2TS, TP, TRP video files on Mac
Compatible with popular video editing software
iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, etc.
Convert Sony MXF to 3D video on Mac
Five 3D modes - Anaglyph 3D, Side by Side (Half-Width) 3D, Side by Side (Full) 3D, Top and Bottom (Half-Height) 3D and Top and Bottom (Full) 3D.
Edit output video effect on Mac
Clip video segments, crop video frame, add watermark, adjust video volume, and adjust video effect on Mac.
Merge source Sony MXF files
Join different Sony MXF files together and output a single target video.
Adjust output profile settings
Adjust video encoder, frame rate, bitrate, resolution, sample rate, channels...
Support multi-core CPU
Make the most of multi-core CPU to increase the speed